Friday, October 22, 2010

Valerie, Brooklyn, NY

Who: Valerie
What: cotton
When: early summer 2010
Where: American Eagle in Union Square, Manhattan
Why: This t-shirt was designed by Tyson for American Eagle. When I first got this t-shirt, I'll admit to feeling a little silly wearing it-having not worn A.E. since early college. But, knowing the designer gives it cache--or so I think when I see a tween wearing the same t-shirt.
I love the way the A sidles its way in there. I love that it is yellow, and I love still wearing it in the New York fall when everyone is wearing black, black, and navy blue. I wouldn't go so far as saying I "love" American Eagle, but, I do heart Tyson, and that's close enough.

1 comment:

Mike Laughead said...

I want Tyson to design T-shirts for my life. He is awesome.