Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ben, Raleigh, NC

Who: Ben
What: cotton
When: Christmas, 0h-9
Where: a gift from brother-in-law, Dave
Why: Dave knows I'm a big fan of Flight of the Concords, and I like wearing shirts that not everybody gets. Which, I think, means that---I don't know. I think it means that I think about what people think when I put clothes on...and I'm looking for a little attention. Some people get it, and say they love it, but, I'm more amused when people come up to me and say (in the appropriate voice), "'cause it's Wednesday". I don't know if they make it, but I'd like an "Albee, the Racist Dragon" t-shirt. If I were to make it, it would look like this one, but it would say, "Take your hand off my tail. You'll make it dirty".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ben, I'm sad that I work in the same building The Flight of the Conchords filmed in but I'm one year too late. Drat.

At least Tom Selleck is going to be here.

Chou said...

I think my husband would die of joy to own this t-shirt. Oh my.