Monday, December 27, 2010

Silvia "Not a Teenager in Trouble", Pima, AZ

Who: Silvia
What: 50/50 cotton/poly, size medium
When: er, the 90s? '92 or '93
Where: From Mr. Smouse, CHS Drama
Why: I found this t-shirt while digging through an old costume box at my parent's house. I knew what it was as soon as I saw it: CHS Drama, Troupe 2683--I remember the thespian troupe number. I mean, I remembered it when I saw the shirt. I probably wore this shirt to drama club meetings. I went to a lot of them. By the time I was a senior, I was the president. I must have also worn this to Thespian conference. Maybe that's where being troupe 2683 was important. It reminds me of high school, but mostly of the portable classroom that was the drama room. I thought of Smouse (the drama teacher). He had one of these t-shirt too, though his was quite tight.
I'll probably wear this to bed now. At least to bed. Maybe on Saturdays.




No comments: