Monday, September 27, 2010

Ryan, Phoenix, AZ

Who: Ryan, 26
What: cotton
When: my wife designed it, summer '08
Where: Evanston, WY
Why: Every summer my wife teaches theater classes at an arts camp in Wyoming. A lot of the classes are for serious teenage musicians (like clarinet and violin student, not hopeful Justin Biebers). Subsequently, the 'camp t-shirt' in years past has most often been some sort of awkward WORD 97 clip-art image-like a cartoon man wielding a saxophone, or a balloon musical notes floating around the text. When my wife started teaching there, that all changed. She insisted that if she was going to have to wear a camp t-shirt, it was going to have to be a little cooler. So she offered to design them for free. The only payment she asks is one extra shirt to bring home for me. This one is my favorite.


No comments: